Welcome to Jolimont PS Learning at Home, we hope this information provides parents with the tools to continue their children’s learning at home.
We understand each family’s situation is different and we hope the following information is helpful and can be used to support learning.
‘Our students have access to the following sites. Please use these sites as our staff value their content and we can track your child’s learning and progress.’
– Mathletics – https://www.mathletics.com/au/
– Maths Seeds – https://mathseeds.com.au/
– Literacy Pro – Lexile – https://slz04.scholasticlearningzone.com/slz-portal/#/login2/AUS/en
– Reading Eggs – https://readingeggs.com.au/
If you can, a recommended daily learning routine should include:
– Years Pre-Primary to Six, log into SeeSaw for a daily message from your teacher and to access activities. Kindy to Year 2 will also have activities in their ‘Learning at Home’ packs.
– integrated studies including one of the following areas: Science, HASS, Digital Technologies or Design.
– a Health and Well being acitivity which may include mindfullness, outside physical activities.
– once per week a specialist subject like Health, Art, PE, Music or Japanese (2-6).
Your teacher has provided in student packs a timetable like this for your child to follow.
Please do what you can, and contact your teacher via email if you have any queries.
WEEKLY ACTIVITIES FOR OUR JOLIMONT FAMILIES – FROM MRS IFFLA
Episode 1 – Choc Chip Cookies
STORY TELLING WITH MRS ODDY
The Department of Education has created a webpage to support Learning at Home in WA. This site is arranged by year group and has links to websites across the curriculum – https://www.education.wa.edu.au/learning-at-home
Learning at/from home resources around Australia.
– WA Department of Education – Learning from home
– NSW Department of Education – Learning from home
– NSW Department of Education – Learning from home advice to parents and carers
– Victoria Education and Training – Learning from home
– Victoria Education and Training – FUSE
– Tasmania Dept of Education – Learning at home
– Queensland Government – learning@home