Jolimont Primary School is a Local Area Intake School and places are highly sought after, demonstrating community confidence in our education programs. As a Local Area Intake school, priority is given to students who live within the intake boundary.
- Complete an ‘APPLICATION FOR ENROLMENT FORM 2020‘.
The following original documents are to be sighted and copied when submitting Enrolment Form:
- Birth certificate
- Immunisation history statement
- Proof of address (see below)
- Passport (if applicable)
- Visa papers (if applicable)
- Court orders (if applicable)
A maximum of 3 documents supporting evidence of residential address within the local intake area are required at enrolment. This may include a copy of:
- Utilities account (electricity, water, gas)
- Tenancy agreement
- Rates notice
- Drivers licence (with one of the above mentioned)
- Once eligibility for enrolment is confirmed, complete a formal ‘ENROLMENT PACK’ available from the office.
Parents are welcome to arrange an interview to enquire about our teaching and learning programs and tour of the school.
The Department of Education’s “Schools and You” parent website, has information to assist parents with the application and enrolment processes for their children. Click here for more information on Enrolment Policy and Procedures.
Contributions and Charges
The Jolimont Primary School Council endorses a schedule of contributions for each school year.
The schedule is divided into sections and will allow you to calculate all costs, as they may occur, throughout the school year.