Book list ordering is available online. To guarantee delivery before the start of the school year please order by Thursday 15 December 2022. Orders can still be placed past the ‘return date’ but it may incur a late fee.
Please see ordering details below:
- Log on to www.campion.com.au
- Click on Online ordering for parents and students
- Create your account
- Please note: Creating an account enables you to track your delivery through Australia Post, place orders for multiple students in multiple schools with just one payment, amend your order and retrieve digital access for ebooks.
- Select your school and enter in your 4-character Resource List code (WDDW)
- Select the year level and then choose the items you want to purchase. Then click on continue.
- Enter in your delivery option and complete details.
- Review and complete purchase.
- Once completed, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address.
- If you have purchased any ebooks you will receive a separate activation email. You will need to follow the instructions with the email to complete the setup of each product.
If you choose to purchase the personal items from an alternative supplier, the workbooks must be ordered through Campion, to ensure your child arrives at school on the first day, wit the books required for their year level (please do not label the workbooks).
For your convenience, on-line subscriptions, school voluntary contributions, pocket rockets for Pre-primary students, and P&C voluntary contributions, can all be paid for with other items purchased through Campion.
If you would like a printed copy of the book list 2023, you can download from the list below.